" For God himself gives to all mankind life and breath and everything." Acts 17:25

About Me

About Me

About Me

Welcome...I'm delighted that you chose to visit! I started this blog in March 2010 and I am so happy that I did. It has made me more aware of the many ways that God is blessing my life. I have made some special friends who bless,teach,encourage,and entertain me! My desire is to be an encouragement to you. I hope you will tarry for a while and that you will come back to visit often.

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

thirty seven and counting


Today is our 37th Anniversary. These flowers were delivered to me at the office this morning. That was a lovely surprise! Tonight, we went to a new seafood place here in town. Our table was by the windows looking out over the lake which was nice. The food was delicious.... fried shrimp for J, grilled shrimp for me. So, it has been a happy day!
God has certainly blessed us through all these years. He has given us joy in the happy times and grace to endure the difficult times. He has proven His faithfulness over and over again. I haven't always understood what He was doing, but I have always known that He is good and that His plans for us are good... ALL THE TIME!!!
So, Happy Anniversary to us....38, here we come!!!

3 comments :

  1. Congratulations! The flowers are beautiful. And I am so happy to hear about the new seafood restaurant being good--Leah and I used to talk about that place needing to be a seafood restaurant (we were wanting a red lobster) nearly every time we passed it. It makes me happy that it's doing well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy anniversary! Beautiful flowers...good seafood...a lovely view...and an evening with your favorite person...sounds like a perfect way to mark the occasion. Wishing you two many blessings in the journey ahead.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on your 37th anniversary! What a blessing you must both be to each other. I'm very happy for you both and wish you all the best and many more years of enjoyment together.

    And...I also want to thank you so much for your recent comment about my friend, G. I do appreciate your kindness.

    ReplyDelete

Your comment is such a blessing and encouragement to me! Thank you for taking the time to leave one.