" For God himself gives to all mankind life and breath and everything." Acts 17:25

About Me

About Me

About Me

Welcome...I'm delighted that you chose to visit! I started this blog in March 2010 and I am so happy that I did. It has made me more aware of the many ways that God is blessing my life. I have made some special friends who bless,teach,encourage,and entertain me! My desire is to be an encouragement to you. I hope you will tarry for a while and that you will come back to visit often.

Monday, June 21, 2010

Mmm....good!

This was our dinner Saturday night, When I fixed my plate, I thought the colors were so pretty... I couldn’t wait to take my first bite! I’ve been planning to share this chicken recipe for a while. Funny thing, the last time I made it, I left out an ingredient. (Those of you who read about my Derby Pie disaster can stop laughing now!) So, I didn’t want to post a picture of a mistake. I mean, my goodness, the name of the recipe is Poppy Seed Chicken and I forgot the poppy seeds!!! Ok, you can all stop laughing now! :-)
Well, I made it correctly this time. You’ve seen the picture, now here is the recipe...easy and delicious!

3 boneless chicken breasts (boiled {with 1 tsp salt} and cubed)
1 can cream of chicken soup
1 8 oz sour cream
1 stack Ritz crackers
1 stick margarine
2 tbsp poppy seeds

Spray 13x9 baking dish with Pam. Place chicken in dish. Mix soup and sour cream. Spoon onto chicken and spread out evenly. Melt margarine. Add crushed crackers and poppy seeds. Mix well. Sprinkle on top of soup mixture. Bake at 350 for 30 mins. or until light brown.

Hope you enjoy it!

2 comments :

  1. It sounds luscious...and easy. I like that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. On Sunday afternoon we visited our friend's home. They served this chicken, and I still remember it as one of the best chicken recipes I had tasted. I can verify to everyone, that it tastes delicious! So happy you shared it.

    ReplyDelete

Your comment is such a blessing and encouragement to me! Thank you for taking the time to leave one.