" For God himself gives to all mankind life and breath and everything." Acts 17:25

About Me

About Me

About Me

Welcome...I'm delighted that you chose to visit! I started this blog in March 2010 and I am so happy that I did. It has made me more aware of the many ways that God is blessing my life. I have made some special friends who bless,teach,encourage,and entertain me! My desire is to be an encouragement to you. I hope you will tarry for a while and that you will come back to visit often.

Friday, August 1, 2014

whew!...



...it has been a busy few weeks! The week before vacation was
filled with getting ready to go. The week after, there was a bridal
 shower at my house to prepare for, and this week,
 I have been canning tomatoes and putting peaches in the freezer!
So, there is much to get caught up on here and with all of you!

First, our trip to the beach...we had a wonderful week!
The weather was great...not too hot and only a little rain.
We spent a lot of time on the beach, but there were also trips
 to the playground, the water park, the bowling alley,
 the putt putt course, and the turtle center.
We played games, watched movies, made crafts,
 flew kites, blew bubbles, seined for shrimp,
 and ate VERY well!
I took lots of pics, so it's hard to choose, but here are a few...



























Came home very tired, but VERY happy! It was a sweet week! :-)

8 comments :

  1. I love that last photo of the whole family. and the beach is the perfect place to create memories for your beautiful family... and the photos will jog those memories in later years. oh no on the skirt dropping off...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you had a fabulous trip!! What a nice looking group, that tree fits you guys perfectly!!

    You sure have been busy, but in the best way possible!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's great that you could all get together away for this time. What fun memories are being made for all. Welcome home.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My favorite photo is the last one --of the entire family.. SO SPECIAL.. Hope you get that one framed. It's so hard these days to get an entire family together --even for vacations... LOVE it.

    Glad you are having a great Summer, Debbie... It seems to be passing by too quickly!!!!
    Hugs,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like you all had such a wonderful time! Welcome back home!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What wonderful pictures and what a wonderful time you must have had. The beach looks incredible.
    You have been one busy lady this summer.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Welcome back! I loved all of your family beach photographs--especially the last one, taken at Driftwood Beach :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your pics - like everyone else thinks, the last family photo is great. But also your little All Stars, so cute! Your growing family makes the beach trip a very active one. Think back to when the crowd was almost all adults...and back more years to when it was your little ones. Time flies!

    ReplyDelete

Your comment is such a blessing and encouragement to me! Thank you for taking the time to leave one.