" For God himself gives to all mankind life and breath and everything." Acts 17:25

About Me

About Me

About Me

Welcome...I'm delighted that you chose to visit! I started this blog in March 2010 and I am so happy that I did. It has made me more aware of the many ways that God is blessing my life. I have made some special friends who bless,teach,encourage,and entertain me! My desire is to be an encouragement to you. I hope you will tarry for a while and that you will come back to visit often.

Saturday, August 23, 2014

movie time!




I went to see this movie yesterday and it was very good.
It's about a family who loses home and family restaurant
 in a fire and moves to another country to start over.
It's not easy...there is some prejudice and ill-will,
but with some determination and ingenuity
they establish another successful restaurant.
There's more to the story, but I won't spoil it for you!
It is a wholesome movie...no bad language
or sexual content, the acting is terrific
and it has a very happy ending!
I recommend it!

Thanks for all your visits and comments this week.
Each one of you is an encouragement and a blessing to me!
I hope you have a happy weekend!



9 comments :

  1. I am glad to read they are making wholesome movies once in a while

    ReplyDelete
  2. I definitely want to see that movie ... waiting for it to come out on DVD.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've heard a lot of positive things about this movie. Have a wonderful Sunday...

    ReplyDelete
  4. my kinda movie, i will wait until it is released in dvd, not a huge fan of the movies!!! have a fun sunday!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I want to see it too especially since Indian people and Indian cuisine are featured. I'm kind of partial to India.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad you went to see this movie, we also enjoyed it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Someone else just recommended this to me this morning...Hubby and I will have to check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  8. We went to see it last night and enjoyed it very much!

    ReplyDelete
  9. We went to see the movie with friends on the weekend. So good!

    ReplyDelete

Your comment is such a blessing and encouragement to me! Thank you for taking the time to leave one.