Here are a few of the things I am grateful for today:
211. delicious vine ripe tomatoes from Hubby's garden.
212. all the rain we've been getting
213. the milder temperatures we've had as a result
214. the gift of fresh peaches brought to our office today by a patient
215. living in a safe neighborhood
216. our camper and the opportunities we have to use it
217. sugar-free Werther's Original candy... a tasty treat!
218. the quilting class I started this week
219. the new shelving unit we installed in the closet in one of our spare
bedrooms....a great use of some wasted space
220. our fresh-cut lawn...and that there is grass to cut...the seeds and plugs
Hubby planted grew!!
"Reflect upon your present blessings...of which every man has many...
not on your past misfortunes...
of which all men have some."