" For God himself gives to all mankind life and breath and everything." Acts 17:25

About Me

About Me

About Me

Welcome...I'm delighted that you chose to visit! I started this blog in March 2010 and I am so happy that I did. It has made me more aware of the many ways that God is blessing my life. I have made some special friends who bless,teach,encourage,and entertain me! My desire is to be an encouragement to you. I hope you will tarry for a while and that you will come back to visit often.

Monday, July 1, 2013

beachy fun!


It was a sweet week... lots of togetherness!
These photos of our beach time are pretty self explanatory
so I will let them speak for themselves...





















Her smile pretty much tells the story!
But there's more to see... next time!! :-)

5 comments :

  1. Fun in the sun at the shore! Perfect...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh what fun you all had! Thanks for "taking us along."

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a great time! Glad the weather I saw on the news didn't disrupt your week. You had a lot of sweet kiddos to keep track of...I bet you all slept well every night!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sunshine...smiles...and good times all around!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad the sunshine cooperated with your vacation week. Everything looks so colorful and bright!

    ReplyDelete

Your comment is such a blessing and encouragement to me! Thank you for taking the time to leave one.