" For God himself gives to all mankind life and breath and everything." Acts 17:25

About Me

About Me

About Me

Welcome...I'm delighted that you chose to visit! I started this blog in March 2010 and I am so happy that I did. It has made me more aware of the many ways that God is blessing my life. I have made some special friends who bless,teach,encourage,and entertain me! My desire is to be an encouragement to you. I hope you will tarry for a while and that you will come back to visit often.

Sunday, February 24, 2013

vroom, vroom!

Saturday, the Monster Trucks came to town!


Colten and Chief were there to see them!
(You have to wear ear protection or ear plugs
 because they are so loud)
 

 Those trucks jumped and raced and one carried a
fire breathing monster who liked to eat cars!


 I think that got his attention!


They had a great time and made some
 wonderful memories.
I think the grandboy will be talking
 about it for a while!

8 comments :

  1. We went to see these last year when they came to our area...all my boys loved them!!! I'm sure the grandson has some wonderful memories stored up from this trip!!

    I'm chuckling over your post about the rug...we often talk about removing carpet and putting a wood floor down, my first thought is always..I'll never find a rug that I like!!

    Hope you have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm watching the end of the Daytona 500 when I saw your post title, and I thought for sure you were blogging about this race. But no, a different kind of tough vehicle event.

    Have you done a post showcasing your addition? If you did, I missed it and can't find it when I scroll back. Please let me know if you did ... or do lots of pics and show us the whole thing soon! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun times! Big machines and lots of noise!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My friends Judy and Charlie took their twin grandsons to see the Monster Trucks in Nashville not long ago... Kids--especially BOYS love that kind of thing.
    Hugs,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  5. The perfect event for boys of all ages! (Our guys...big and little...have had the same type of outing over here.)

    ReplyDelete
  6. The last time I was at a monster truck show my 26 year old son was just a year old. I have 'fond' memories of trying to protect his ears (and mine at the same time) and of nursing him in the concrete bathroom stall while the trucks were revving those engines! That was the LAST time I went to see the monster trucks. :)

    Blessings, Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  7. My grandson likes monster trucks too.

    ReplyDelete

Your comment is such a blessing and encouragement to me! Thank you for taking the time to leave one.