" For God himself gives to all mankind life and breath and everything." Acts 17:25

About Me

About Me

About Me

Welcome...I'm delighted that you chose to visit! I started this blog in March 2010 and I am so happy that I did. It has made me more aware of the many ways that God is blessing my life. I have made some special friends who bless,teach,encourage,and entertain me! My desire is to be an encouragement to you. I hope you will tarry for a while and that you will come back to visit often.

Thursday, February 7, 2013

rack 'em up!



 I love the clearance rack at our local Kroger grocery store.
 You never know what you will find there.
There are always grocery items, but other things make their way there, too.
Among other things, I've found a kitchen clock,
 light bulbs, a baby blanket, toys,
iPad accessories, Pyrex cookware, and
this Mexican serving platter...


 Yesterday, a friend told me about her latest find there...
three bins full of baby clothes.
Quality knit play wear for $1 a piece.
The price tag said they were $10 ...I probably
would not have paid that. But even at $5, a buck is a bargain!


So, I picked out a few things for our two babies...
18 pieces...$18!

I repeat, I love the clearance rack at Kroger!! :-)



8 comments :

  1. I always check out the clearance at Target. They have several around the store. I do not like paying full price! You did good....

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did well! That's when I stock up for 'the shoeboxes' for Samaritan's Purse.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Debbie, We go to Kroger's almost every week--and ours doesn't seem to have that option. But--ours is an older, smaller store and they don't have clothes and other items like that.

    You got a good deal for sure.
    Hugs,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Debbie, if you click on her blog in my post, it will take you directly to her site.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is amazing. We don't have Kroger here but when were were back east for a visit I remember seeing lots of things like that there. But 18 pieces for 18 dollars is sure good.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You got a bargain! Our grocery stores don't carry much in the way of non-food/non-cooking items.

    ReplyDelete

Your comment is such a blessing and encouragement to me! Thank you for taking the time to leave one.