These are some of the things I am grateful for today:
141. a new sidewalk
142. feeling better after being sick
143. having sick leave at work
144. soft socks
145. diet ginger ale...my mom always gave ginger ale to us when we were sick. I had forgotten how good it is! Happy to find the diet kind.
146. having a washer and dryer
147. having the resources to pay our property taxes...we have neighbors who are struggling with this
148. the two inches of rain yesterday
149. a friend being home from the hospital after a month's stay
150. the assurance that my God is always with me!
"...be content with what you have, for He has said
I will never leave you or forsake you."
Have a blessed weekend!