" For God himself gives to all mankind life and breath and everything." Acts 17:25

About Me

About Me

About Me

Welcome...I'm delighted that you chose to visit! I started this blog in March 2010 and I am so happy that I did. It has made me more aware of the many ways that God is blessing my life. I have made some special friends who bless,teach,encourage,and entertain me! My desire is to be an encouragement to you. I hope you will tarry for a while and that you will come back to visit often.

Friday, June 24, 2011

who wants to paint?

Not me...but I did it anyway. Well, my friend and I did. I thought she liked to paint so I asked her to help me paint two bedroom closets. When we were almost finished, I said something like, "I'm glad you like to paint." She said, "I don't like to paint...I've never liked to paint." "That's why I asked you to help because I thought you liked to paint." Her response, " I like helping you so I am happy to paint if that is what you need." Now, that is a sweet and faithful friend! :-)

Here is a picture of the finished product of the closet in our room. Didn't enjoy the work, but am happy with the result ....and I enjoyed the company! :-)



Tomorrow....painting the ironwork on our front porch. I'll be doing that solo! :-(


5 comments :

  1. Do you need somebody to come help you paint that doesn't like to paint? That would be ME.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a nice friend. I think that is what makes work fun, working with people you like. Just put on some music and paint away. I can paint like crazy if I have good music.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Any chance you'd share your friend's personal information. I can always use a new friend... especially one who doesn't really like to paint but will do it anyway. :) The closet looks amazing. I don't have anything in this house that looks that fresh!

    Blessings, Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love a freshly painted room, closet, or whatever! Too bad I don't live closer...I love to paint.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It all looks so fresh & clean. As for the railing...maybe you could find another friend who 'likes to paint'. Things always go better with friends!

    ReplyDelete

Your comment is such a blessing and encouragement to me! Thank you for taking the time to leave one.