" For God himself gives to all mankind life and breath and everything." Acts 17:25

About Me

About Me

About Me

Welcome...I'm delighted that you chose to visit! I started this blog in March 2010 and I am so happy that I did. It has made me more aware of the many ways that God is blessing my life. I have made some special friends who bless,teach,encourage,and entertain me! My desire is to be an encouragement to you. I hope you will tarry for a while and that you will come back to visit often.

Friday, June 3, 2011

look what we found today....


A mother dove and her baby in a nest on our fence.

Oh my,...look again.... see baby #2 under her?


It's 100+ here today. Seems they would be hot all snuggled up,
but they seem content to me!
A reminder that God takes care of His own!
Glad we have been keeping water in our birdbaths.
I'm sure mom has been visiting them regularly with two thirsty babies!
Hope you have a lovely weekend.
Thanks for dropping by!

6 comments :

  1. Such a sweet photo. I love seeing momma birds and their babies. Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such sweet pictures ~ there's nothing like a momma and her babies. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like those babies won't be around much longer...they are as big as the mother, or so it seems anyway. 100+! That is too hot. Stay cool!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I saw a pair of doves earlier this spring, but I don't know where they nested.

    And yes, too hot! Hope you've been hiding out in the a/c.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahh...so sweet. 100 degrees...yikes!

    ReplyDelete

Your comment is such a blessing and encouragement to me! Thank you for taking the time to leave one.