" For God himself gives to all mankind life and breath and everything." Acts 17:25

About Me

About Me

About Me

Welcome...I'm delighted that you chose to visit! I started this blog in March 2010 and I am so happy that I did. It has made me more aware of the many ways that God is blessing my life. I have made some special friends who bless,teach,encourage,and entertain me! My desire is to be an encouragement to you. I hope you will tarry for a while and that you will come back to visit often.

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

signs of summer

Peas ready to be picked...


...tomatoes ripening on the vine



...squash waiting to be cooked...


...and a boy in a pool!!!




Took the day off from work to spend it with my favorite little boy....much more fun!!
Hope your day has a little fun in it!

6 comments :

  1. What a very nice day and a great way to spend a afternoon. I love all of the pictures of the yummy food out of your garden.

    ReplyDelete
  2. When did your summer start? I love yellow zuchini!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Things are looking much more summery over there...than in my part of the world. It's coming. Enjoy the fruits of summer!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just look at those peas! I didn't get mine planted this year. :(

    A boy in a pool... I want one!

    Blessings, Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can you believe I've never seen peas on the vine before! I had no idea there were so many of them within one single pod! Summer is looking very good at your house....boy in a pool is having a great time too.

    ReplyDelete

Your comment is such a blessing and encouragement to me! Thank you for taking the time to leave one.