" For God himself gives to all mankind life and breath and everything." Acts 17:25

About Me

About Me

About Me

Welcome...I'm delighted that you chose to visit! I started this blog in March 2010 and I am so happy that I did. It has made me more aware of the many ways that God is blessing my life. I have made some special friends who bless,teach,encourage,and entertain me! My desire is to be an encouragement to you. I hope you will tarry for a while and that you will come back to visit often.

Monday, June 27, 2011

another finished product.....

I finished painting the ironwork on our front porch last evening just as I started hearing thunder in the distance. I quickly cleaned up and told the Hubby..."I don't want to say 'rain, rain go away, come again another day", but I don't want it to wash my paint away! " The wind blew really hard for about 20 mins. before it started to rain. I guess that combined with the heat, gave the paint time to dry. Hallelujah! I didn't mind painting it once, but I didn't care to paint it twice! :-)
So, here is the finished product:







It looks fresh and clean and that makes me happy! :-) BTW, I wanted to arrange these in a mosaic like I have seen on many of your blogs, but I don't know how. Anyone care to share a tutorial with me...please?

7 comments :

  1. It looks great and I am glad it had time to dry. I wish I knew how to make those things too. I don't but I hope you find someone who knows how.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, it looks *great*, so fresh and crisp! Don't you just *love* what white paint can do?

    You can make a few mosaics at http://www.picnik.com/

    I don't know if you can do fancy ones but I think you may be able to make small, simple ones.

    Hope it helps. (o:

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good job!

    Do you use Picasa for your photos at all? I do my collages on Picasa. I think they have tutorials right there...that explain how to do it. It's fun playing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fresh and clean it is indeed! Very pretty.

    I make my mosaics (collages)in Picasa. It's pretty simple once you play around with it a time or two.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nice! I'm glad you finished before the storm. I use Picasa, too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The iron work looks so fresh and pretty...I'm so glad that the Lord sent along a little breeze to dry the paint before the rain came!

    I also use Picasa and Picnik for my collages and lots of other fun things as well. Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I wish that I could help you with the mosaic thing, but I can't. What I can do is applaud your lovely ironwork! You go girl!!

    Blessings, Debbie

    ReplyDelete

Your comment is such a blessing and encouragement to me! Thank you for taking the time to leave one.