" For God himself gives to all mankind life and breath and everything." Acts 17:25

About Me

About Me

About Me

Welcome...I'm delighted that you chose to visit! I started this blog in March 2010 and I am so happy that I did. It has made me more aware of the many ways that God is blessing my life. I have made some special friends who bless,teach,encourage,and entertain me! My desire is to be an encouragement to you. I hope you will tarry for a while and that you will come back to visit often.

Saturday, April 12, 2014

opening day


It was Opening Day for baseball for C.W. today.
It was a beautiful day...perfect for baseball and
there was a crowd since all the teams were playing.


The fields are well kept and the bleachers are covered,
so we don't have to sit in the sun...woohoo!

He has stepped up from t-ball where there are 3 innings, no outs,
everyone bats every inning, and they don't keep score. 
This year it is machine pitch, 6 innings, three outs per inning and
there's a big scoreboard in the outfield!

C.W. got a hit and did some good fielding. He's a fast runner
and has a good arm!

His team didn't win, but it was fun watching and being with
his family...


 and we look forward to the rest of his games
and more opportunities to cheer him on!



He's definitely our favorite Brave! :-)

6 comments :

  1. Such a handsome ball player! He's a chip off the old block with his athletic ability!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun day and what a handsome baseball player. Lovely family too. I bet you had such a nice day.
    Your recipe for the baked fish sound wonderful too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful family and a fun time for all. everyone has a beautiful smile on their face

    ReplyDelete
  4. So glad you had a nice day for baseball! I miss the days when T#1 played baseball ... but I get to see him swim instead, so it's good.

    ReplyDelete
  5. he smiles, just like his grandpa!! i love baseball, looks like a great day to play ball!!

    ReplyDelete

Your comment is such a blessing and encouragement to me! Thank you for taking the time to leave one.