" For God himself gives to all mankind life and breath and everything." Acts 17:25

About Me

About Me

About Me

Welcome...I'm delighted that you chose to visit! I started this blog in March 2010 and I am so happy that I did. It has made me more aware of the many ways that God is blessing my life. I have made some special friends who bless,teach,encourage,and entertain me! My desire is to be an encouragement to you. I hope you will tarry for a while and that you will come back to visit often.

Tuesday, April 22, 2014

lovely sunday


After a powerful, worshipful church service, we
gathered for lunch...Hubby and I, our daughter and
her family, and our friends, the Deans and their son.
Then, C. W. and Little E received their Easter surprises.
All of our grands got gifts, but these were the two
that were at our house and were old enough to open them.
Coloring/paint books, bubbles, candy, cars, etc...
some of their favorite things.



Then it was time to hide eggs. We use the plastic ones, but we
take the goodies out and hide the empty eggs...
over and over and over again!
Below, they were being distracted chasing bubbles while the eggs 
were being hidden.


Didn't take them long to fill their buckets!


After the cold rainy weather, it was a blessing to have a beautiful
day on Sunday so we could be outside.



They had a ball finding them and they even took a turn hiding 
them for each other!


Our daughter wanted some family pictures.
Our azaleas bloomed early and, with all the rain we had,
 they were faded and sad. So, other backgrounds had to do!



Little C enjoyed his first Easter and them turned
 4 months old on Monday !



Sweet family...all in blue!

After the hunt, we headed inside for coffee and dessert,
naps for some, fellowship for others, and the Braves on TV!
It was a lovely day! So grateful for the opportunity
of celebrating the Resurrection Day with family and friends!

7 comments :

  1. I love Easter egg hunts. What fun to keep it going and going...
    Looks like a wonderful celebration for all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a wonderful Easter! Your grandkids are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. a beautiful way to spend the day and love that family portrait...

    ReplyDelete
  4. What lovely pictures. I love seeing the smiles on the children's faces.

    ReplyDelete
  5. And you forgot to mention the delicious chicken and dressing casserole that you prepared and the delicious German Chocalate pie prepared by you as well! (Oh, yes and all those good veggies.) Wonderful! We enjoyed the food and fellowship as well!

    ReplyDelete
  6. awwww....what a "sweet" day, sounds heavenly!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I enjoyed reading your Easter recap, and seeing the pictures of your loved ones! I missed having azaleas at Easter, but it didn't matter because we couldn't even go outside because of the rain!

    ReplyDelete

Your comment is such a blessing and encouragement to me! Thank you for taking the time to leave one.