" For God himself gives to all mankind life and breath and everything." Acts 17:25

About Me

About Me

About Me

Welcome...I'm delighted that you chose to visit! I started this blog in March 2010 and I am so happy that I did. It has made me more aware of the many ways that God is blessing my life. I have made some special friends who bless,teach,encourage,and entertain me! My desire is to be an encouragement to you. I hope you will tarry for a while and that you will come back to visit often.

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

can't wait...

Tomorrow, Hubby and I are headed
 here for a few days.
Can't wait to see the horizon,
hear the waves, smell the salt air,
and feel the sand between my toes! :-)

4 comments :

  1. Have fun! Tomorrow hubby and I are headed to Chicago...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have fun, it looks wonderful. I need a beach trip too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a great time. It looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have a wonderful time and I look forward to seeing the photos!

    Blessings, Debbie

    ReplyDelete

Your comment is such a blessing and encouragement to me! Thank you for taking the time to leave one.