" For God himself gives to all mankind life and breath and everything." Acts 17:25

About Me

About Me

About Me

Welcome...I'm delighted that you chose to visit! I started this blog in March 2010 and I am so happy that I did. It has made me more aware of the many ways that God is blessing my life. I have made some special friends who bless,teach,encourage,and entertain me! My desire is to be an encouragement to you. I hope you will tarry for a while and that you will come back to visit often.

Sunday, May 20, 2012

the blessing of blooms


 I love siting on the swing on our patio and
looking at everything that is blooming.
The temps have been so nice here and with 
pleasant breezes blowing,
 it is a nice place to be.
The pure whiteness of the gardenia
is so pretty and it smells as lovely as it looks.


The hydrangeas are blue...






...and pink.


 The salvia is standing tall showing off its redness!


And the happy impatiens that just blooms, 
and blooms, and blooms!


Think I might just have to go swing for a while!
Hope you have a joy-filled Sunday!

4 comments :

  1. The gardenia looks like a magnolia blossom but much smaller, of course, and both smell divine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have a swing on our back porch also that I love to sit in! Your flowers are so BEAUTIFUL!!! Hope you had a nice Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sitting on the porch with a cool breeze sounds real good right now. Pretty blooms!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It all looks so pretty. It is a pretty time of year.

    ReplyDelete

Your comment is such a blessing and encouragement to me! Thank you for taking the time to leave one.