" For God himself gives to all mankind life and breath and everything." Acts 17:25

About Me

About Me

About Me

Welcome...I'm delighted that you chose to visit! I started this blog in March 2010 and I am so happy that I did. It has made me more aware of the many ways that God is blessing my life. I have made some special friends who bless,teach,encourage,and entertain me! My desire is to be an encouragement to you. I hope you will tarry for a while and that you will come back to visit often.

Tuesday, May 1, 2012

wedding bells

There will be wedding bells ringing Sat for our son and his bride. We are headed to Tenn tomorrow and will be gone a week. All the events are outside, so please pray for pretty weather. I'm sure I will have some beautiful pictures to share when I return! :-)

6 comments :

  1. Oh what fun! Praying right now for good outdoor weather for you! Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait and I will be praying. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a wonderful time! I'm sure it will filled with many memorable moments. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have a wonderful wedding celebration. We look forward to seeing/hearing all about it...right here!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thinking of you right now as all of the festivities are in full swing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Have a happy wedding! So exciting for you! The flowers are a little miracle! Enjoy your week!

    ReplyDelete

Your comment is such a blessing and encouragement to me! Thank you for taking the time to leave one.