" For God himself gives to all mankind life and breath and everything." Acts 17:25

About Me

About Me

About Me

Welcome...I'm delighted that you chose to visit! I started this blog in March 2010 and I am so happy that I did. It has made me more aware of the many ways that God is blessing my life. I have made some special friends who bless,teach,encourage,and entertain me! My desire is to be an encouragement to you. I hope you will tarry for a while and that you will come back to visit often.

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

will you marry me?


Yes, my sweet girl is engaged! Her fella popped the question Saturday. He had asked J for permission to marry her, so we knew it was coming, but we didn't know when. She was very surprised and is very happy. They are talking about a date in September, so the next 5 months are going to be fun and exciting. I've been the mother-of-the groom twice, which was lovely. Now, I get the unique experience of being the mother-of-the bride. I already feel the tears coming! :-)

3 comments :

  1. Congratulations on adding another son to your family! My sister's (the one in Mongolia) daughter is engaged, so we are doubly excited to have them back for a while this summer when the Big Event occurs. May the coming months of decisions, preparations, and anticipation be a memorable and blessed period in your lives!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel the tears coming, too. I can't believe the little girl who used to ask me to take her to get "woggin" at the water fountain is big enough to be getting married already! I'm so looking forward to it, though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. still can't believe that's my ring!

    ReplyDelete

Your comment is such a blessing and encouragement to me! Thank you for taking the time to leave one.