" For God himself gives to all mankind life and breath and everything." Acts 17:25

About Me

About Me

About Me

Welcome...I'm delighted that you chose to visit! I started this blog in March 2010 and I am so happy that I did. It has made me more aware of the many ways that God is blessing my life. I have made some special friends who bless,teach,encourage,and entertain me! My desire is to be an encouragement to you. I hope you will tarry for a while and that you will come back to visit often.

Friday, April 9, 2010

springing into thankfulness

Jeninfer at Trading Beauty for Ashes made a list of things she is thankful for this spring. It inspired me to make my own:

...the vibrant colors of azaleas, especially when they are planted in a bed together so the colors contrast
... tiny new green leaves on a giant oak tree
... the smell of the earth tilled in our back yard waiting for tomato plants
... the enjoyment my hubby gets from shopping for those tomato plants
... anticipating the juicy goodness of those tomatoes... yummy!
... cool mornings with bright sunshine
... sitting on the swing on our patio with a cool breeze blowing on my face
... waking up to the sound of birds singing in our trees
... no heaters or air conditioners needed
... being surprised every time something new starts to bloom
... birds in the bird bath... really bathing!
... the new birth in Christ that spring brings to mind
... and the resulting gratitude that calls me to worship

"Let everything that hath breath praise the Lord. Praise ye the Lord" Psalm 150:6

1 comment :

  1. Amen! What a great list. I can relate to the enjoyment a hubby gets from tomato plant shopping (and dreaming of nurturing those babies to fruition); and I envy the bird bath scene because that's not something I have!

    Blessings to you as He makes all things NEW!

    ReplyDelete

Your comment is such a blessing and encouragement to me! Thank you for taking the time to leave one.