" For God himself gives to all mankind life and breath and everything." Acts 17:25

About Me

About Me

About Me

Welcome...I'm delighted that you chose to visit! I started this blog in March 2010 and I am so happy that I did. It has made me more aware of the many ways that God is blessing my life. I have made some special friends who bless,teach,encourage,and entertain me! My desire is to be an encouragement to you. I hope you will tarry for a while and that you will come back to visit often.

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

a new discovery

Spent the weekend with my dad and step-mom. He is improving every day and doing so much better than I expected at this stage of the recovery process. God is good!
Now, for something humorous. The Thursday before Easter ( and the day after dad's surgery), I went to a service with Mema (my step-mom) at their church. There was a light meal beforehand. When the pastor greeted everyone, he said, " We have "bookoo" food... that's french for a lot!" Of course, everyone laughed. Well, today, I saw a bumper sticker on a van that said "I love bookoo. com". I smiled and wondered what that could be. So, I looked and it is an online yard sale..... like craigslist except much smaller. You click your location (or somewhere near by) on the map and the list of items comes up. I didn't spend much time there, but it looked interesting. So, if that intrigues you, check it out and let me know if it is helpful to you.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Your comment is such a blessing and encouragement to me! Thank you for taking the time to leave one.