" For God himself gives to all mankind life and breath and everything." Acts 17:25

About Me

About Me

About Me

Welcome...I'm delighted that you chose to visit! I started this blog in March 2010 and I am so happy that I did. It has made me more aware of the many ways that God is blessing my life. I have made some special friends who bless,teach,encourage,and entertain me! My desire is to be an encouragement to you. I hope you will tarry for a while and that you will come back to visit often.

Sunday, September 12, 2010

love that clearance rack!

J, the hubby, hit the jackpot at Kmart this afternoon. They have most of their summer garden stuff clearance priced. The two wooden planters were marked down from $20 to $2. The wooden hummingbird feeder with a tin roof was $1 and the metal one was $2. The plant snippers and the citronella candles were $1 ea.
If you read an earlier blog about J, you know he is a giver. He likes to give money to meet needs, so the more he saves when he shops, for small or big things, the more he has to give away. God honors his giving heart by directing him to bargains. It brings him great joy and that makes me glad!
"Every man should give what he has decided in his heart to give, not reluctantly or under compulsion, for God loves a cheerful giver." II Cor. 9:7

3 comments :

  1. Love the wooden planter!! Can he get me one?

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was a great sale! I think a gourmet cup of coffee costs more! That is a nice way to be charitable! Everybody wins!
    denise

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful finds...and a great commentary on giving!

    ReplyDelete

Your comment is such a blessing and encouragement to me! Thank you for taking the time to leave one.