" For God himself gives to all mankind life and breath and everything." Acts 17:25

About Me

About Me

About Me

Welcome...I'm delighted that you chose to visit! I started this blog in March 2010 and I am so happy that I did. It has made me more aware of the many ways that God is blessing my life. I have made some special friends who bless,teach,encourage,and entertain me! My desire is to be an encouragement to you. I hope you will tarry for a while and that you will come back to visit often.

Monday, September 27, 2010

fall finally fell.....inside anyway!


Sunday afternoon I determined to get the fall stuff out of the closet and the attic and decorate the house. My things are simple but colorful. It is a nice change for a few weeks before it is time to decorate for Christmas....yikes! I can't believe I just wrote that! :-) Anyway, here is a little tour...
This is a built in room divider that separates my living room from my kitchen and dining room. My sofa sits in front of this.


A drug rep brought this to the office one year filled with candy. No one else wanted it. So, it came home with me and found a home on our wood burning stove....as long as there is no fire in it!


I use the pitcher all year on my dining room table ( except Christmas)... I just change the flowers.


The piano.......you wouldn't believe how wonderful this hazelenut candle smells!


The entertainment center.......



One end table.......



The other end table....


Inside the back door.....


And outside the front door!

Okay, now all we need is some fall temperatures and some REAL red and yellow leaves on the trees! :-) Happy Fall, ya'll!

5 comments :

  1. Those are some really cute decorations! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's definitely looking like fall at your house. My fall 'decor' to this point are a few fall-scented candles. It's time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved seeing your decorations, they are beautiful! I'm so looking forward to the fall weather...can't wait till it comes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have a lot of decorations! It seems as though everyone is decorating for fall. My house has a lot of fall colors so it does not take much for the house to go from summer to fall.
    denise

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely, lovely! By the way, we solved the problem of the tablecloths. Story later!

    ReplyDelete

Your comment is such a blessing and encouragement to me! Thank you for taking the time to leave one.