" For God himself gives to all mankind life and breath and everything." Acts 17:25

About Me

About Me

About Me

Welcome...I'm delighted that you chose to visit! I started this blog in March 2010 and I am so happy that I did. It has made me more aware of the many ways that God is blessing my life. I have made some special friends who bless,teach,encourage,and entertain me! My desire is to be an encouragement to you. I hope you will tarry for a while and that you will come back to visit often.

Thursday, May 13, 2010

blooms and blessings


The daisies were a gift from J for Mother's Day. I added the geraniums today. It's a little sunny for a great picture, but here are some close ups with me acting as shade! :-)

I just love daisies! Like Meg Ryan said in "You've Got Mail"......a daisy is such a happy flower!!
We put them in the sunniest spot in the back yard. I so hope they do well!

I thought this was a gorgeous pink geranium and I was looking for something to balance the basket of daisies. I will certainly be happy every time I look out my bay window and see these beauties blooming away!
Headed out of town tomorrow morning for the weekend.... going to see our oldest son and two granddaughters. Thanks to those of you who are praying for my friends. That is a blessing to me. "I thank my God upon every remembrance of you..."

8 comments :

  1. The flowers are beautiful! I love Daisies and I looove You've Got Mail! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We must be thinking on the same thought process today, in our blogs. I favor daisies too. I hope you have a very special time with your son and granddaughters this weekend. What fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Flowers everywhere!! Awesome..........

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love - LOVE - geraniums!! And, yes, daisys are rather happy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So true...daisies are happy flowers! I love all the blooms at this time of year.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your flowers are pretty. I love daisies as well! Enjoy the weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am a daisy fan myself, they are really a friendly flower! I watched "You've Got Mail", so many times. It is one of my favorite movies. I will say a prayer for your friends.
    denise

    ReplyDelete

Your comment is such a blessing and encouragement to me! Thank you for taking the time to leave one.