" For God himself gives to all mankind life and breath and everything." Acts 17:25

About Me

About Me

About Me

Welcome...I'm delighted that you chose to visit! I started this blog in March 2010 and I am so happy that I did. It has made me more aware of the many ways that God is blessing my life. I have made some special friends who bless,teach,encourage,and entertain me! My desire is to be an encouragement to you. I hope you will tarry for a while and that you will come back to visit often.

Saturday, May 4, 2013

today's gifts







Here are a few of the things I am grateful for today:

191. A fun, productive day of fishing for the hubby!
192. Kix cereal...more volume with less carbs!
193. our shady yard
194. a hubby who is happy to do the grocery shopping
195. the wings at Sonny's BBQ
196. the funny things our grands say
197. a spring breeze
198. a trip to Tenn this weekend for a K-5 graduation!
199. the faithful who have come before me
200. and the faithful who now surround me!  


"Faithfulness is not doing something right once
 but doing something right over and over
 and over and over."
Joyce Meyer

6 comments :

  1. My hubby enjoys shopping for groceries, too ... and I'm so very thankful that he does! Have a safe and enjoyable trip to Tennessee this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oohhhhh I love this!! Wings, fish, I love food!!

    Kids just say the darnedest things!!

    Have a happy weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a bunch of fish. That is a very nice list.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a table full! Did he catch all of those?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know I have heard for several years now that the bees are dying off. That is NOT good! I love the shade of my yard, too. But can you believe we actually cut down a tree over the weekend? Yup, it was too close to that house and was piling junk on the roof. Sad but it had to go. Take care, friend!

    ReplyDelete

Your comment is such a blessing and encouragement to me! Thank you for taking the time to leave one.