" For God himself gives to all mankind life and breath and everything." Acts 17:25

About Me

About Me

About Me

Welcome...I'm delighted that you chose to visit! I started this blog in March 2010 and I am so happy that I did. It has made me more aware of the many ways that God is blessing my life. I have made some special friends who bless,teach,encourage,and entertain me! My desire is to be an encouragement to you. I hope you will tarry for a while and that you will come back to visit often.

Thursday, April 18, 2013

a drop-by


 Last Friday, we had a "Ladies Evening Out"
 event at the office where I work.
 By now, I think most of you know I work for a dermatologist.
 We advertised in the office and on Facebook
 and had almost 80 women to attend
 the three hour drop-by party!
 As you can see, we had yummy refreshments
 and there was lemonade to drink.


There was lots of information about our services
 (besides traditional dermatology and skin cancer surgery)
 like laser hair removal, spider vein treatment, glycolic washes,
and micro dermabrasion. And there were also opportunities
 to sample our skin care products.


Anyone who purchased products received a discount
 and everyone who attended received a "goodie" bag.
 We also had some terrific door prizes!
 

These are the ladies that worked the event...
greeting, serving, and assisting our guests.


We believe it was a big success and the ladies 
that came seemed to think so, too.
 It was our first, but it definitely will not be our last!

4 comments :

  1. A very good marketing idea! It's probably less scary to come in and see what kind of services you offer before making an appointment...

    ReplyDelete
  2. A 3-hour drop-by party sounds like a great idea...complete with goodie bags and door prizes! Glad it was a success.

    ReplyDelete
  3. great idea and that is a lot of women to attend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like a fun evening ... and a low-key way of allowing potential clients check out the services available. Win-Win.

    ReplyDelete

Your comment is such a blessing and encouragement to me! Thank you for taking the time to leave one.