" For God himself gives to all mankind life and breath and everything." Acts 17:25

About Me

About Me

About Me

Welcome...I'm delighted that you chose to visit! I started this blog in March 2010 and I am so happy that I did. It has made me more aware of the many ways that God is blessing my life. I have made some special friends who bless,teach,encourage,and entertain me! My desire is to be an encouragement to you. I hope you will tarry for a while and that you will come back to visit often.

Sunday, January 15, 2012

some "grand" bowling!

The second trip to the lanes included three of the grands. Our grandson had never been so it was a new experience for him. The computer recognizes the children's names so when it is their turn, the bumpers come up automatically. That way, children and adults can bowl on the same lane. They also have a special ball that won't harm the bumpers. They did well and had a great time. It was fun watching them get excited when those pins would fall!

The ball is almost as big,as she is!


He was pretty good at rolling the ball down the center of the lane!


She got two strikes and a spare!


For a while now, the favorite place has been Monkey Joe's (an indoor inflatables playground). I think maybe bowling will be taking it's place! :-)

3 comments :

  1. I can't wait until my grands can go do that. It looks like you had lots of fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like lots of fun. Maybe we can go next time. Lil E wants to be a part!

    ReplyDelete

Your comment is such a blessing and encouragement to me! Thank you for taking the time to leave one.