" For God himself gives to all mankind life and breath and everything." Acts 17:25

About Me

About Me

About Me

Welcome...I'm delighted that you chose to visit! I started this blog in March 2010 and I am so happy that I did. It has made me more aware of the many ways that God is blessing my life. I have made some special friends who bless,teach,encourage,and entertain me! My desire is to be an encouragement to you. I hope you will tarry for a while and that you will come back to visit often.

Saturday, September 24, 2011

he's there all the time

God Of Our Yesterdays
by Matt Redman


When we were in the darkest night
And wondered if our eyes would ever see the light
You were there, Lord
When we were in the stormy gale
And wondered if we'd ever live in peace again
You were there, Lord
You were there in the struggle
You were there in the fight
You were there all the time

We praise You - the God of our yesterdays

We praise You - the God who is here today
We praise You - our God as tomorrow comes

So whatever lies ahead

Whatever roads our grateful hearts will come to tread
You'll be there, Lord
We will fix our eyes on You
And know that there is grace enough to see us through
You'll be there, Lord
You'll be there in the struggle
You'll be there in the fight
You'll be there all the time

We praise You - the God of our yesterdays

We praise You - the God who is here today
We praise You - our God as tomorrow comes
We thank you - for grace in our yesterdays
We thank you - for peace in our hearts
We thank you - our joy as tomorrow comes
We will trust you, God

You're always closer than we know

Always more involved and in control
We will trust our lives to You -
The one who was and is and is to come

We praise you- the God of our yesterday
We praise you- the God who is here today
We praise you-the God as tomorrow comes.
We thank you-for grace in our yesterdays
We thank you-for peace in our hearts today
We thank you- our joy as tomorrow comes
We will trust in you, God.

4 comments :

  1. I really have appreciated Matt Redman and his great worship lyrics. These are wonderful ones to read today...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful lyrics to a beautiful song. I pray that this day is a blessing and you are encouraged in your walk with Him.

    *I scheduled several posts for while I was gone... sorry if that seemed confusing! ;)

    xxoo, Debbie

    ReplyDelete

Your comment is such a blessing and encouragement to me! Thank you for taking the time to leave one.