" For God himself gives to all mankind life and breath and everything." Acts 17:25

About Me

About Me

About Me

Welcome...I'm delighted that you chose to visit! I started this blog in March 2010 and I am so happy that I did. It has made me more aware of the many ways that God is blessing my life. I have made some special friends who bless,teach,encourage,and entertain me! My desire is to be an encouragement to you. I hope you will tarry for a while and that you will come back to visit often.

Friday, October 11, 2013

game days


I haven't forgotten about St Marten, but the grand's
sports definitely take priority!
Number 8 is our girl mixing it up...



and throwing the ball in!

The girls' biggest fans...mom and dad!


That's her big sister on the right getting ready to defend...



 and kick it in!


Our grandson playing with a different kind of ball...
football!
That's him with his hands ion his knees.


He's making sure we're watching!
 In their rec dept, at six yrs old, they play flag football...
no tackling.
And that's just fine with this Gran!


About to "low five" their opponents at the end of the game...
"good game, good game, good game..."


Our little "Steeler" and his fan club!

We love watching these kiddos play
and cheering them on...Woohoo!! :-)

5 comments :

  1. What fun! Our oldest three grands are on a swim team and I just love watching them swim!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can imagine that's fun! None of ours are into sports yet. So far it's music, but I hope there will be some games to watch too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. great shots of all your family and what a happy time to get to watch them play.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i am a big fan of soccer....both my boys played!!

    fun pictures!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh the memories.... I remember the days of watching my sons play sports.... We sat through many, many games --all through the years!!!!

    Have a great Sunday.
    Hugs,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete

Your comment is such a blessing and encouragement to me! Thank you for taking the time to leave one.