These are a few of the things I am thankful for today:
161. the blooms on our dogwood tree
162. the patience of God
163. take-it-easy days (rare but wonderful!)
164. friends I can "vent" to and who can "vent" to me
165. my hope in Christ
166. a hubby who will eat almost anything
167. the arms of a grandchild reaching for me
168. the ability to remember
169. projects that turn out the way they are suppose to
170. and ideas that help to "fix" the ones that don't! :-)
"Thank God! Pray to Him by name!
Tell everyone you meet what He has done"