" For God himself gives to all mankind life and breath and everything." Acts 17:25

About Me

About Me

About Me

Welcome...I'm delighted that you chose to visit! I started this blog in March 2010 and I am so happy that I did. It has made me more aware of the many ways that God is blessing my life. I have made some special friends who bless,teach,encourage,and entertain me! My desire is to be an encouragement to you. I hope you will tarry for a while and that you will come back to visit often.

Thursday, March 31, 2011

"grand "days!

I am spending a few days in Tenn with the grandgirls while their dad

is on a business trip.

The 4 year old kept me busy

while her big sister was in school today.......


After we picked up the second grader, it was off to McD's to play in the "play place".....


And eat out Happy Meals...Gran got one, too! She posed, but the look says..."Give me a break, Gran...I'm trying to eat!" She doesn't understand how we bloggers like to document everything......even McNuggets! :-)


Then it was home to make cupcakes. First we mix.

This was a first for her and she did a fine job!

After baking, then we frost......

And then, we sprinkle..... and sprinkle,...... and sprinkle some more!!

Oh, I almost forgot about licking the spoon!!



We are having lots of fun! Big plans for tomorrow.......these are "grand" days! :-)
Update on baby (one in the hospital): She went home yesterday! Hallelujah! Still needs prayer for complete recovery. Thanks so much for your prayers and concern!

5 comments :

  1. So glad the baby went home. Hey have a blast while you are with your grand daughters. You already look like you are having fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am thankful to hear of the babygirl..Praise God! Sounds and looks like you had a grand-time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoy your time with those special girls. We always end up in the kitchen, too, for some reason!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really cannot think of a much grander way to spend the day than in the kitchen....with cupcakes, frosting, sprinkles! and two cutie grandgirls!! Enjoy all your time:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. So happy to hear that the baby girl went home, God is good! Precious times with your granddaughters, cherish and enjoy them! Sending you a huge mental hug!

    ReplyDelete

Your comment is such a blessing and encouragement to me! Thank you for taking the time to leave one.