" For God himself gives to all mankind life and breath and everything." Acts 17:25

About Me

About Me

About Me

Welcome...I'm delighted that you chose to visit! I started this blog in March 2010 and I am so happy that I did. It has made me more aware of the many ways that God is blessing my life. I have made some special friends who bless,teach,encourage,and entertain me! My desire is to be an encouragement to you. I hope you will tarry for a while and that you will come back to visit often.

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

spring is springing!

"Flowers seem intended for the solace of humanity." John Ruskin




"The earth laughs in flowers." Ralph Waldo Emerson


"Loveliest of trees...the cherry now....is hung with bloom along the bough."
A.E. Housman


"To be overcome by the fragrance of flowers is a delectable kind of defeat."
Beverly Nichols



"Tis my faith that every flower enjoys the air it breathes! " William Wordsworth


"To see a hillside white with dogwood bloom is
to know a
particular ecstasy of beauty."
Hal Borland


"The day God created hope was probably the same day He created Spring. "
Bern Williams

6 comments :

  1. Thank you Miss Debbie for your kind words on my blog; you made my day. Love your photos and your site is very charming. I will keep the precious baby girl in my prayers. Blessings, Pam

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for posting those little bits of spring! I know it won't be long and I will be able to share a few pictures of my pansies! We had snow last night! A girl can dream about spring, can't she?
    denise

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just lovely, I do like looking at spring flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Are those flowers all blooming in your part of the world already? Makes me long for spring all the more! Beautiful quotes.

    Praying for the wee girl's total recovery.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! You sure brightened my day! Gorgeous flowers and the quotes were fantastic....I love quotes! Blessings to you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful photos. Lovely quotes! You "done good," Miss Debbie!

    ReplyDelete

Your comment is such a blessing and encouragement to me! Thank you for taking the time to leave one.