" For God himself gives to all mankind life and breath and everything." Acts 17:25

About Me

About Me

About Me

Welcome...I'm delighted that you chose to visit! I started this blog in March 2010 and I am so happy that I did. It has made me more aware of the many ways that God is blessing my life. I have made some special friends who bless,teach,encourage,and entertain me! My desire is to be an encouragement to you. I hope you will tarry for a while and that you will come back to visit often.

Saturday, January 8, 2011

in tennessee....

...playing with my girls......celebrating the 8 year old's birthday! Home tomorrow with pictures to share. Hope you all are having a blessed weekend. It is FREEZING here! That Italian Soup and crusty garlic bread for dinner sure is going to taste good!! :-)

3 comments :

  1. I know nothing about Tennessee. Except that Country Music lives there. When I saw your post title, I thought of Amy Grant's song, "Tennessee Christmas" (well, maybe not written by her, but she sang it on an album in the 80's).

    Have a good time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So you just hop over to Tennessee? so you must live all across the U.S. from me? I laughed at your post, yes, I changed it and the first time I made it I made it just like the recipe says, and it is perfect. It's just I never remember to buy the crescent rolls so I have to make my own dough. Yeah, there is MLK's birthday and then Valentines Day and all of the cherry pie for Washington's birthday. :)
    I had to start somewhere, that is why I have a list going on the things I want to eat.
    I think if I stick to it, then I will drop all of the weight and be so happy in smaller clothes I won't eat it. That is the plan anyway. :)
    Read a bit on the book today. It just isn't easy. I forget who is telling what story and who is who and I have to go back to remind myself. Then Father Tim is sort of grumpy. Remember in the book when he had what was it a stroke or something and he was grumpy? Killed that guys dog or something with the car? I can't remember because it was a hard book too,

    Well, have fun at your birthday party and I will read you when you get back. Oh and I love those websites that have recipes that change everything. They make me laugh too.
    Hugs, to you Miss Debbie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you had a great visit! That dinner sounds delicious!

    ReplyDelete

Your comment is such a blessing and encouragement to me! Thank you for taking the time to leave one.