" For God himself gives to all mankind life and breath and everything." Acts 17:25

About Me

About Me

About Me

Welcome...I'm delighted that you chose to visit! I started this blog in March 2010 and I am so happy that I did. It has made me more aware of the many ways that God is blessing my life. I have made some special friends who bless,teach,encourage,and entertain me! My desire is to be an encouragement to you. I hope you will tarry for a while and that you will come back to visit often.

Friday, August 16, 2013

today's gifts



Here are a few of the things I am thankful for today:

221. a hubby who stands up for me.
222. children who try to to do the right thing
223. fettucine alfredo...I don't eat it often, but I love it! It has become one of my comfort foods.
224. your kind, thoughtful and encouraging comments
225. helpful friends
226. the sound of rain on our roof
227. unexpected money in the mail!
228. a four day work week
229. good health
230. God's comfort during times of disappointment

"When we lose one blessing, another
 is often most unexpectedly given in its place .

C. S. Lewis


5 comments :

  1. Wonderful things to be thankful for! Enjoy your weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice list sweet Debbie! Have a wonderful and blessed weekend! Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a nice list of things to be thankful for.

    ReplyDelete
  4. oooohhhh I really enjoy these. I could use some of #229 , it's so hard to enjoy life without it!!

    I love a good summer storm, a dark afternoon with lots of rain, a home cooked meal and nowhere to go. My favorite kind of day!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So much to be thankful for...even in the midst of disappointment. And a great quote!

    ReplyDelete

Your comment is such a blessing and encouragement to me! Thank you for taking the time to leave one.