221. a hubby who stands up for me.
222. children who try to to do the right thing
223. fettucine alfredo...I don't eat it often, but I love it! It has become one of my comfort foods.
224. your kind, thoughtful and encouraging comments
225. helpful friends
226. the sound of rain on our roof
227. unexpected money in the mail!
228. a four day work week
229. good health
230. God's comfort during times of disappointment
"When we lose one blessing, another
is often most unexpectedly given in its place .
C. S. Lewis