|my daughter's mantle|
91. a warm, dry house on a cold, wet night
92. people who do what they say they will do
93. freedom to get in my car and go where I choose
94. children who are easily pleased
95. children who value time more than money
96. freshly painted walls
97. getting back into clothes I had outgrown :-)
98. a week off for Thanksgiving
99. God's protection (I came very close to being hit by someone who ran a red light last week!)
100. mercies that are new every morning!
"Every good and perfect gift is from above
and comes down from the Father of lights,
with whom there is no variation
or shadow of turning. "
Something else to be thankful for!