" For God himself gives to all mankind life and breath and everything." Acts 17:25

About Me

About Me

About Me

Welcome...I'm delighted that you chose to visit! I started this blog in March 2010 and I am so happy that I did. It has made me more aware of the many ways that God is blessing my life. I have made some special friends who bless,teach,encourage,and entertain me! My desire is to be an encouragement to you. I hope you will tarry for a while and that you will come back to visit often.

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

our new daughter

We are happily anticipating the May 5th wedding of this lovely young woman to our older son. For 2 1/2 years, he has done an amazing job of being a single dad. But, his hope was that,God, in his perfect timing, would bring someone very special into his life. Someone who would not only love him, but his girls, also. As always, God is faithful and delighted to answer our prayers and to give us the desires of or hearts. So, in 10 1/2 weeks, she will officially become a part of our family. As far as those two little girls are concerned....she already is! :-)

6 comments :

  1. She looks like she belongs. A perfect fit! Love you and yours. ~Danna

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is lovely, Blessings to you and to those sweet girls.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is wonderful news!!! So happy for your family!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! Regarding your comment on the cheesecake cupcakes, I used the vanilla wafers but CRUSHED them into crumbs. Worked perfect. The cookie was too small for regular cupcake pans and too big for the newer mini pans. So I crushed them and added them to the melted butter and sugar. Very delicious and easy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can feel your joy! She is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Your comment is such a blessing and encouragement to me! Thank you for taking the time to leave one.