" For God himself gives to all mankind life and breath and everything." Acts 17:25

About Me

About Me

About Me

Welcome...I'm delighted that you chose to visit! I started this blog in March 2010 and I am so happy that I did. It has made me more aware of the many ways that God is blessing my life. I have made some special friends who bless,teach,encourage,and entertain me! My desire is to be an encouragement to you. I hope you will tarry for a while and that you will come back to visit often.

Tuesday, June 3, 2014

little e


Our Little E is growing!
Her hair is getting longer and curlier, like her mom's!


She is learning to sing...lots of songs!
She got these stickers for singing "Jesus Loves the Little Children"
to a captive audience at the check-out at Kroger. :-)


 She decided she was ready to use the potty and,
within 2 weeks, she was almost accident free.
Her reward was Mango, the fish!


She is learning to pray and loves going to church.

She likes watching "Daniel Tiger", "Winnie the Pooh",
"The Wheels on the Bus"... but Mom limits her TV time.
When Mom asks her how many episodes she wants to watch, 
she says, "Two!" Mom says, "How 'bout one?"
"Okay." You can't blame a girl for trying!! :-)


 She loves her "baby brudder"...

and he adores her...
just like the rest of us!! :-)

5 comments :

Your comment is such a blessing and encouragement to me! Thank you for taking the time to leave one.