Here are a few of the things I am grateful for today:
231. the "nip" in the air
232. a new trip to look forward to!
233. the testimony of the faithful in the midst of suffering
234. birthdays...mine and others!
235. a hubby who finds bargains
236. a loving, serving Sunday School class
237. music that speaks to me where I am
238. sugar-free Hershey chocolate bites....happy, happy, happy!
239. being debt-free
240. knowing God loves me...all the time!
"No power in the sky above or in the earth below-
indeed, nothing in all creation
will ever be able to separate us from
the love of God that is revealed to us
in Christ Jesus."