" For God himself gives to all mankind life and breath and everything." Acts 17:25

About Me

About Me

About Me

Welcome...I'm delighted that you chose to visit! I started this blog in March 2010 and I am so happy that I did. It has made me more aware of the many ways that God is blessing my life. I have made some special friends who bless,teach,encourage,and entertain me! My desire is to be an encouragement to you. I hope you will tarry for a while and that you will come back to visit often.

Thursday, September 19, 2013

today's gifts





Here are a few of the things I am grateful for today:

231. the "nip" in the air
232. a new trip to look forward to!
233. the testimony of the faithful in the midst of suffering
234. birthdays...mine and others!
235. a hubby who finds bargains
236. a loving, serving Sunday School class
237. music that speaks to me where I am
238. sugar-free Hershey chocolate bites....happy, happy, happy!
239. being debt-free
240. knowing God loves me...all the time!

"No power in the sky above or in the earth below-
indeed, nothing in all creation
will ever be able to separate us from
the love of God that is revealed to us
in Christ Jesus."
Rom 8:39
NIV

1 comment :

  1. that is a great list and i know it is only a small part of your grateful list. and there are a string of photos on the side bar that you are grateful for, i am looking at their smiling faces

    ReplyDelete

Your comment is such a blessing and encouragement to me! Thank you for taking the time to leave one.