These are a few of the things I am grateful for today:
131. new recipes that keep meals interesting
132. bible study with other women
133. unexpected visits from my kids and grands
134. a week's work done!
135. a hubby who appreciates anything I cook...and will eat it!
136. boxes of goodies from Ikea waiting to be assembled!
137. pretty picture frames
138. still being able to find a bargain in these days of escalating prices (hams for half price at Aldi!)
139. time to do things I enjoy
140. a new plant in a pretty dish (pictured above)...a gift from a co-worker!
I hope your weekend is filled with things that bring you delight! He delights in giving us good gifts...I pray we will all have eyes to see them! :-)