" For God himself gives to all mankind life and breath and everything." Acts 17:25

About Me

About Me

About Me

Welcome...I'm delighted that you chose to visit! I started this blog in March 2010 and I am so happy that I did. It has made me more aware of the many ways that God is blessing my life. I have made some special friends who bless,teach,encourage,and entertain me! My desire is to be an encouragement to you. I hope you will tarry for a while and that you will come back to visit often.

Saturday, April 21, 2012

girl's trip, part 3

After a full day of shopping, we made our way
 to my son's house in Tenn.
 Our oldest granddaughter is always
 anxious to hold her 
little cousin!

 

On Saturday, while my daughter and
 my future DIL went to a lingerie shower,
 my son and I took the girls
bowling.
 

They have brand new lanes there, so everything
 was fresh and clean and colorful.


 Little E enjoyed watching the action...
as long as it did not interfere with
drinking her milk!



Bowling is fun, but it wears you out!
 

And sitting in Dad's lap makes you smile!


Back at home, there were toys to ride on...
 
  
and croquet to play.

This is the easy way to do it! :-)
 

 This is definitely an old set. My son borrowed it to
 use at the wedding in a couple of weeks.
The venue for the wedding is a farm, so during
 the reception, there will be yard games to play.

We tried it out early....just to make sure it worked! :-)
Next time...wedding shower!

2 comments :

  1. It looks like a very nice time. The wedding is getting here fast. You have had such a busy, busy year.

    ReplyDelete

Your comment is such a blessing and encouragement to me! Thank you for taking the time to leave one.