" For God himself gives to all mankind life and breath and everything." Acts 17:25

About Me

About Me

About Me

Welcome...I'm delighted that you chose to visit! I started this blog in March 2010 and I am so happy that I did. It has made me more aware of the many ways that God is blessing my life. I have made some special friends who bless,teach,encourage,and entertain me! My desire is to be an encouragement to you. I hope you will tarry for a while and that you will come back to visit often.

Friday, November 19, 2010

a psalm of thanks


"Make a joyful noise to the Lord, all the lands! Serve the Lord with gladness! Come into his presence with singing! Know that the Lord is God! It is he that made us, and we are his; we are his people, and the sheep of his pasture. Enter his gates with thanksgiving, and his courts with praise! Give thanks to him, bless his name! For the Lord is good; his steadfast love endures for ever, and his faithfulness to all generations. " Psalm 100

I am leaving tomorrow to spend a few days in TN. When I return, I will have the family here for Thanksgiving. So, I don't know how much time I will have to post or visit. So, I wanted to say "Happy Thanksgiving" to all my American friends and "Have a Blessed Week" to all my Canadian friends.
Our God has certainly blessed me this year with the opportunity to "meet" all of you. You have become very special to me. I look forward every day to visiting your homes through the things you write and the pictures you share. And I am blessed and encouraged by every comment you leave for me! I pray that God will bless and keep you, provide for your every need, and overwhelm you with His love, joy, and peace!

12 comments :

  1. Have a safe trip and a nice time and I look forward to you posts when your get back,
    Blessings Miss Debbie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. May you have a Blessed time as you travel and enjoy being with family...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a safe trip. What a beautiful post.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My children each learned this psalm while in Kindergarten..and so I learned this psalm:) I caught myself reciting it right along as I was reading! Warmed my heart. Have a wonderful trip...and a blessed Thanksgiving!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Thanksgiving to you to. Don't know how much I will be around the computer next week. Have a safe trip. Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours. Love the verse you shard,perfect to get our hearts in the thankful mode!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a special Thanksgiving wish you blessed us with. Hope you have a safe trip and a wonderful time with your family, celebrating God and His blessings.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hope you have a wonderful, blessed Thanksgiving week, Miss Debbie! Enjoy your sweet family!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Miss Debbie,

    I just wanted to stop by and wish you and yours a very Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you Miss Debbie, and blessings to you and yours. Enjoy your Tennessee Thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete

Your comment is such a blessing and encouragement to me! Thank you for taking the time to leave one.