" For God himself gives to all mankind life and breath and everything." Acts 17:25

About Me

About Me

About Me

Welcome...I'm delighted that you chose to visit! I started this blog in March 2010 and I am so happy that I did. It has made me more aware of the many ways that God is blessing my life. I have made some special friends who bless,teach,encourage,and entertain me! My desire is to be an encouragement to you. I hope you will tarry for a while and that you will come back to visit often.

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

a glorious day

Today was a glorious day! It was 71 degrees, a clear and beautifully blue sky, and, is it just me, or does that cloud look like a dove in flight? :-)


Reminded me of another glorious day we have to look forward to......






5 comments :

  1. I was sitting here wondering about you Miss Debbie, That is a lovely video and song, thanks for sharing it. I hope you have a great rest of the week.
    Hugs,
    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  2. The cloud looks exactly like a dove in flight!! How cool....I know they are "just clouds" but sometimes things like that - glimpses from Heaven! - just give me goose bumps. Did you take that photo?? Would have loved to have seen it:)

    Have a beautiful day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, Jennifer, I took it in my backyard. Funny thing I didn't notice it liked like a dove until I looked at the picture on my camera. I was just trying to get a picture of the sky through all our trees!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a glorious day that will be. The song added inspiration and joy to my day.

    ReplyDelete

Your comment is such a blessing and encouragement to me! Thank you for taking the time to leave one.