" For God himself gives to all mankind life and breath and everything." Acts 17:25

About Me

About Me

About Me

Welcome...I'm delighted that you chose to visit! I started this blog in March 2010 and I am so happy that I did. It has made me more aware of the many ways that God is blessing my life. I have made some special friends who bless,teach,encourage,and entertain me! My desire is to be an encouragement to you. I hope you will tarry for a while and that you will come back to visit often.

Wednesday, June 5, 2013

baby girl antics



These two sure keep us laughing!
Grandchildren...one of God's best ideas! :-)

8 comments :

  1. Oh how cute... That first one gets around pretty good on her knees, doesn't she???? Bet she will be walking soon!!!!

    Thanks for sharing.
    Hugs,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh they are so cute and I can't agree with you more! sandie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love how she 'skootches'! So true...grandchildren are for sure one of God's best ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  4. that is just about the coolest cutest crawl i have ever seen, and the other one is dancing. two beautiful girls. you are blessed

    ReplyDelete
  5. Don't you feel so blessed when you watch them? I spent time yesterday with my grandsons and I came home so filled with joy. They are such pretty girls.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't believe Layla can "walk" on her shins like that! And Ellison's puffs - too funny!

    ReplyDelete

Your comment is such a blessing and encouragement to me! Thank you for taking the time to leave one.