" For God himself gives to all mankind life and breath and everything." Acts 17:25

About Me

About Me

About Me

Welcome...I'm delighted that you chose to visit! I started this blog in March 2010 and I am so happy that I did. It has made me more aware of the many ways that God is blessing my life. I have made some special friends who bless,teach,encourage,and entertain me! My desire is to be an encouragement to you. I hope you will tarry for a while and that you will come back to visit often.

Thursday, August 19, 2010

incredibly edible!

Have you seen these advertised on TV? Have you received one? Well, I'll have to admit that my sweet girl and I have made fun of these when we have seen the commercials.

We agreed that they were pretty, but the thought of sending one as a gift seemed a little goofy. :-)
However, on Wednesday, this one was sent to our office. As as you can see, it WAS beautiful and the fruit was delicious. The strawberries were huge and juicy and the ones dipped in chocolate were... oh my goodness.... YUMMY!

So, I'm still not convinced that they are an appropriate gift for many occasions, it was a nice treat for an office full of hungry women... and the two guys (the MD and the PA)!!
So, if you need a recommendation, you have one..... the famous "edible arrangements" are not just edible, they are incredibly edible!

9 comments :

  1. I've always thought it might be fun to make one. I just know mine wouldn't look so "incredible."

    BTW, now I have a hankering for dipped strawberries!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I received one of these when I left my job to finish school. We got one for my very good friend for her birthday because whatelse do you get the person who has everything??? She loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. No, those chocolate dipped ones were terrible! just awful. In fact I would have eaten every one of them just to keep anyone else from having to suffer! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a nice treat to be sent to the office! Lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It looks delicious! That was a nice surprise for your office staff! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a delicious looking treat! Sounds like a winner!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes, they certainly are pretty. I suppose they would make a nice gift for some occassions - but I priced them once for a friend's graduation party...and thus ended all ideas of every ordering one! Hope you enjoyed it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. All that fruit looks yummy! Not sure I would send one as a gift, but you are right an office full of women would love that. Have a great weekend. Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  9. You made fun of fruit bouquets but you loved it...go figure! ;) Thank you for the compliment and the smile, which I read after a very exhausting parent/teen conversation tonight.

    ReplyDelete

Your comment is such a blessing and encouragement to me! Thank you for taking the time to leave one.