" For God himself gives to all mankind life and breath and everything." Acts 17:25

About Me

About Me

About Me

Welcome...I'm delighted that you chose to visit! I started this blog in March 2010 and I am so happy that I did. It has made me more aware of the many ways that God is blessing my life. I have made some special friends who bless,teach,encourage,and entertain me! My desire is to be an encouragement to you. I hope you will tarry for a while and that you will come back to visit often.

Thursday, March 18, 2010

talk about being "blindsided"

I just read that Sandra Bullock's husband admitted to being unfaithful . I really like Sandra. She is a likable actress and, from what I have read, she is a down to earth person who cares about people. She starred in "Blindside" this year and won every award possible for Best Actress. I don't usually watch those shows, but I did happen to tune in just at the moment she was winning the Golden Globe. In her acceptance speech, she said the movie was about "someone having your back". Then she thanked her husband. She said "marrying you was the smartest thing I have ever done and, for the first time in my life, I know what it is like for someone to have my back." Wow! I wonder how he felt hearing her say that when he knew he had been having an affair while she was on location shooting the film. Just think how she feels now that she knows he was actually stabbing her in the back. Maybe he should get the Best Actor award.

1 comment :

Your comment is such a blessing and encouragement to me! Thank you for taking the time to leave one.